Friday, July 22, 2005

Greetings All!

This is my first post from this blog. My intended contents of this blog will include:

  • statements and information about the local government in Starkville, MS
  • going on's in the MS Democratic Party state-wide
  • views on national politics
  • latest technology & computer science news
  • personal events/stories of my life
For those of you who don't know, I am a computer engineering major at Mississippi State University. In addition, this year I ran for the Ward 4 position on the Starkville Board of Aldermen. This was my first election which I am proud to say was a victory, albiet by a very close margin. Election night: Lee Beck - 113 votes, Richard Corey - 114 votes. So don't ever tell me that your vote doesn't count! After the affidavit votes were counted, I won by a 5 vote margin. It is my hope that I can be a voice for the citizens of Ward 4 and the city of Starkville.

1 comment:

mrholmes said...

Welcome to the blogoshere. About time you made it.