Thursday, November 03, 2005

I didn't feel good after Tuesday night's board meeting and have since been sick in bed. I wanted to make a quick post for two reasons.

1. There obviously are a lot of people wanting to talk more about the smoking ordiance. I will make a more in-depth post in a few days after I get to feeling better. I also want to make a post concerning the Borden house which is another growing issue for various citizens in the city.

2. A lot of people apparently read my blog and I wanted to say "thank you" to all of you. Above all I want people to feel like they can talk to me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better Richard

Anonymous said...

RICHARD!!!!

mrholmes said...

where u been richard. long time, no post.

Anonymous said...

Richard,
Is there any place to find what happens during the board meetings other than being there or watching the broadcast on cable. SDN does a terrible job in my opinion of covering the meetings and the city does not update the minutes on their website for some reason.
Thanks

Daniel Melder said...

Matt makes a valid point. Richard did promise to keep his constituency more informed. This blog, should it be updated more frequently, would be an excellent opportunity to do just that.

On the other hand, my blog is no shining beacon of regularity. That said, I didn't promise anything to anybody.

mrholmes said...

exactly melder. mine isn't either. but we get off. we didn't promise our constituents an updated blog.