Wednesday, August 10, 2005

City News from WMSV

WMSV logo from website

Starting at the end of this month, I will be hosting a short radio program on upcoming/past city hall news from 91.1 WMSV. The segment will become a part of the Perspectives radio show and will be on the last Thursday of every month. Starting at 11:30, the segment will last around 10-15 minutes. I will recap the various motions made as well as upcoming items. I will not be giving any sort of personal opinion. The format is purely an informational one without being an attempt to persuade listeners to feel one way or the other.

My desire to do this is tied in to my promise to bring local government to the people. Between this and writing for the Reflector I hope to raise awareness of city issues and how they affect us day to day.

No comments: