Monday, September 05, 2005

MSU 36 - Murray State - 6

I'm a bit late in posting this; however, the MSU football game on Saturday was great. I think that Murray State provided a good warm up for the real game that will take place next week: MSU vs. Auburn at Auburn. I believe that that game will give a good indication as to how MSU will fare for the rest of the season.

At the game I had the honor, along with the rest of the board of aldermen, to watch the game from President Lee's skybox. The view was great as I was right on the 50 yard line. We were each allowed to bring one guest, so I took my dad with me. Here's a picture of us with Bully:


2 comments:

mrholmes said...

FYI, don't wear red or navy to an MSU game. There Ole Miss colors. Also avoid wearing the other teams colors. Maroon is always safe and preferred.

Anonymous said...

Or, you could dress for the occassion. Sitting in the stands is one thing, but don't wear khaki shorts and a t-shirt to the Presiden'ts Box. You are representing the government, and yourself, and it just doesen't look classy or dignified.

Just an observation. Keep up the good work though.